This global firm is seeking a Website Managerto overseeassociated content and digital assets across their brands' websites.
The Website Manager must optimise the web journey using data and analytics to create a positive UX for the firms audiences. Theirdiverse marketing teamspans worldwideand the Website Manager will liaise with stakeholders across the globe to action and coordinate their ideas.
The Website Manager can look forward to hybrid-working between home and the well-established firm's office based in the heart of Central London.
If you're a driven Website Manager seeking a role with the support to enact your ideas then apply now!
The Website Manager will:
- Optimise the web journey to ensure brand continuity that is distinctive per region and brand
- Use data analytics to create a positive UX for the firm's audiences
- Be the technical SEO owner to drive organic growth
- Collaborate with global stakeholders internally and externally to the business
Required skills and experience of the Website Manager:
- 2+ years' website management experience
- Strong experience with CMS platforms
- Experience with on-page and technical SEO
- Bonus: experience presenting insights to c-suite stakeholders
Benefits gifted to the Website Manager:
- Hybrid working/Work-From-Home policy
- 10% Bonus
- Medical scheme
- Pension scheme
The Website Manager will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £40k to £55k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits including work-from-home, bonus, and more.
For more information about the Website Manager role or to apply, send your CV now to or call