We are looking to recruit a Voice Core Domain Test Manager to join our Telecoms team in Newbury.
Roles And Responsibility :
* Requirements analysis, test strategy/planning, test scheduling, test cases execution
* Responsible for Defect management and Test reporting to Customer.
* Vendor and supplier management.
* Should have excellent communication skills as the job required regular interfacing with customers and vendors.
* Effort estimates and work order preparations/approvals
Mandatory Skills :
* Strong Knowledge on 2G, 3G, 4G and IMS Core technologies.
* Working knowledge in Voice Core network elements - MSC, MGW, HLR, HSS, SBC and IMS (TAS and CSCF).
* Strong protocol knowledge in SIP, Diameter, RTP, MEGACO, GSM MAP and SS7/SIGTRAN.
* Hands-on experience in CS and IMS (VoLTE/VoWiFi) voice call flows
* Troubleshooting and debugging skills using tools like Wireshark, and knowledge in SS7 traffic generation tools like MGTS/IXIA.
* Hands on experience in platforms like Unix (Solaris/Linux).
* Responsible for quality validation and handling the technical quires or issues etc.
* Experience in handling the offshore team
Preferred Skills :
* Basic knowledge in IP and Network provisioning systems.
* Previous experience in Ericsson HLR and HSS
* Any past experience on Vodafone networks.
* Protocols like SOAP and CAMEL/INAP
* Knowledge on OSS solutions like NMS( Configure Management, Alarm management etc)
* Quality Management Tools: HP ALM.
Diversity & Inclusion
Capgemini Engineering recognises the benefit that having a diverse workforce brings to our projects. We value applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. In order to support diversity in our hiring process, your application will be anonymised when shared with hiring managers to be reviewed against the position.
As a permanent employee of Capgemini Engineering you will have access to a range of benefits alongside your salary including an annual bonus scheme where you could share in the company's success. You will get 25 days paid holiday outside of the bank holidays, a pension scheme with employer contributions, options for private medical cover as well as life assurance and enhanced maternity/paternity pay. For some employees you will also be eligible to take part in our impressive employee referral scheme (£2,500 per employee referred)