Our client is experiencing an exciting period of growth and now has an excellent opportunity for a Supply Chain Logistics Analyst to join their team.
Accuracy, High level of Detail, Ability to work in fast paced environment and prioritise work-load accordingly, Adaptability, Self-motivation.
Qualifications & Experience
CIPS Level 3 or above/AAT level 4 or above or equivalent professional qualification is desirable
Experience in a supply/stock management role is preferable but not essential
• Reporting to the Contract Manager, Liaising closely with Billing Specialists to reconcile stock and resolve invoice queries - high value/volume
• General procurement/logistics/purchase ledger administration
• Arranging 3rd Party Logistics
• Producing Management Information reports as required
• Maintaining supplier documentation and ISO compliance paperwork
• Help Establish and maintain the company s Net Zero plan
1) Stock reconciliations Reconciling book to physical stock for over 100 stock locations daily and problem solve when they do not match
2) Procurement Ensure all buying is done economically by managing contracts and spot opportunities efficiently
3) Logistics Management Manage 3rd Party Logistic services
4) Risk Management Ensure potential risks are mitigated by forward buying and identifying risks and offsetting risk premiums, as well as opportunities
5) Management Information Produce and analyse management information reports suggest improvements and implement MMI (Measure, Manage Improve) plans where appropriate
6) PL Management Deal with Purchase Ledger queries ensure ledger is clean and all accruals and pre payments are recorded for the management accounts
7) Internal checking/auditing Periodically check supplier documentation ensure approved supplier s lists are maintained in accordance with ISO standards.
8) Net Zero Create and maintain a carbon reduction plan to further the company s target of achieving Carbon Net Zero by 2050
Apply now and a consultant from Cameron James will be in touch asap