Supply Chain Finance Analyst - FMCG company (SW London, hybrid of office + working from home)
£38k - £42k + Benefit
We are partnering with a leading FMCG business based in SW London who are looking for a Supply Chain Finance Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Supply Chain Finance Manager, this is an excellent opportunity offering a progressive career.
As the Supply Chain Finance Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Produce production reports for products manufactured
- Review data variance with production management team
- Maintain stock, balance sheet and fixed asset reconciliations
- Manage stock write off and prepare stock reports
- Assist with budgets and forecasts
The successful candidate will have supply chain experience in a similar analytical role and will have worked with multiple stakeholders in a busy environment.
This leading FMCG company look for people who are dynamic, hungry to learn and able to take initiative with strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally.