Remote with 1 day a week in the office
Looking for an exciting new Product Manager role? If you are an experienced, ambitious and driven Product Manager seeking your next career challenge, then we'd like to hear from you. Our clients are a fast growing Tech company based in Birmingham. They're looking for a Product Manager who wants to work on projects that will make a big social impact; someone that craves high levels of responsibility; and with the people and organisational skills to delivery projects to brief and on time.Responsibilities:
· Translate business strategy into product strategy
· Own the product roadmap
· Execute product strategy
· Drive and orchestrate multiple departments throughout the organisation to get features/products from concept to completion
· Plan and carry out product launches
· Manage product profitability and commercial success - own the business case
· Provide insight to stakeholders on the product and marketSkills and Qualifications:
· Min. 3 years previous Software Product Management experience
· Balanced knowledge and skill set across: technical; commercial; operational and user experience.
· Ruthless ability to remain objective and prioritise
· Experience gathering and applying research, data and analysis to the product roadmap
· Knowledge of development principles or prior technical experience
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISAS AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.