Site Manager Required - Fit Out - £250 per day
Our client is a leading Office fit out contractor who has recently secured a Contract, on a food retail store store in Reading. The project is valued at £1m and will require a Site Manager who is happy to work days on a 9 week scheme.
The project will start on Wednesday 29th September 2021 and will be a 9 week scheme.
- Ensuring company HS&E and quality standards, operating processes, company policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Setting up site, Fire Plans, Inductions, Method Statement, Risk Assessments e.t.c
- Organising the site to deliver programme requirements on a daily basis.
- Co-ordinating sub-contractors to ensure efficiency of work.
- Monitor the quality of work carried out ensuring high standards of quality are achieved and addressing any issues with sub-contractors / trades.
- Ensuring all programmes, plans, method statements and risk assessments are up to date, understood and adhered to by all the necessary people.
- Solving design and technical issues on site.
- Interacting with the client and architect on a daily basis.
What is required:
- Recent office fit-out experience is essential.
- First Aid, SMSTS & CSCS.
- Experience Managing within a live working environment