My client is a leading contractor in the civils sector. We are currently recruiting a Site Engineer to complete a 1 year contract. You will be required to manage the engineering, including the setting out of a groundworks package.
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
• Reporting and working with the Project Manager and foreman.
• Site set up and compliance with health and safety
• Completing all setting out associated to the groundworks scheme.
• Raising technical queries on design issues.
• Complete As-builts and surveys on site.
Site Engineer Requirements:
• CSCS card.
• SMSTS or SSSTS - Desirable, not essential.
• Previous experience on a Groundworks scheme.
• Degree in Civil Engineering or Time Served.
The Next Steps: To apply for the role as a Site Engineer, click on the apply now button below and submit your CV for further information