Service Desk Manager
Our client is urgently seeking an experienced Service Desk Manager to join their team on a permanent basis, based in Twickenham. The Service Desk Manager will be responsible for professionally and efficiently managing and developing the Service Desk function and associated processes, practices, and procedures. Developing support methodology globally and co-ordinating global resources.
The Service Desk Manager will be rewarded with an excellent salary, as well as a brilliant benefits package, including Annual Leave, Pension Scheme, Health Insurance, Life Assurance, Wellbeing Fund, Flexible working, Holiday trading, Professional subscriptions, Career Development, Cycle to work scheme, Bonus and Employee Dividend Scheme!
Service Desk Manager - Key Skills:
- ITIL Foundation Certificate
- Understanding of IT service desk best practices
- Good general IT skills especially in Microsoft product portfolio
- Effective people management skills
- Great Communication skills
- ITIL Practitioner Certificate
- 3 + years' experience of leading support and helpdesk activities
- Energy, passion and drive to consistently meet or exceed standards, ensuring the team meets the KPIs, SLAs, goals as required, setting the standard for the support team globally.
- Customer service driven and with excellent attention to detail and focus on quality outputs.
- Excellent interpersonal, team motivation, leading and mentoring skills.
- Experience of working in a multi-national and multi-time zone environment would be useful
Service Desk Manager
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website