My Bristol based client is looking for a Senior SEO Account Manager on a fully remote basis to join their team. On offer is a basic salary of up to £37,000 with additional annual bonuses up to £10,000. As a Senior SEO Account Manager your role will encompass a full approach to SEO strategies for your assigned clients.
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Be the main client contact and channel and strategic lead for your assigned accounts - ensuring regular and clear communication is received by your clients.
* Create clear SEO strategies based on full analysis of the competitive landscape, business and sector challenges and communicate them clearly to client contacts.
* Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives and user journey to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities.
* Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
* Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals - general and keyword specific.
* Liaise with the Technical SEO team to unearth site issues and opportunities to improve campaign performance.
Skills required for the role include:
* SEO account/client management - minimum 3 years.
* General account management 5 years plus.
* Working with remote teams.
Benefits to the role include:
* Basic salary up to £38,000.
* Bonuses - up to 15% of your basic salary every 6 months e.g., up to £9,000 per annum.
* Fully remote working options.
* Outstanding maternity/paternity and adoption packages.
* £200 wellness budget per year.
* Incentive to earn 5 additional days annual leave if 4 days paid sick leave aren't used.
* Home and office working options.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please click apply and attach your CV