Senior Quantity Surveyor - Civil Engineering - Freelance Job - Tier 1 Contractor
* A reputable tier 1 contractor is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to work on one of their Civil Engineering contracts.
* Manage sub-contractors; recognise, price and submit change; submit valuations and settle final accounts.
* Work on a number of projects work flows.
* Work under NEC3.
* Currently split working from home and in the office.
Key attributes of the candidate include:
* Experience with main or sub contractors
* Experience with NEC3.
* Experience in civil engineering.
* Evidence of longevity in jobs.
* Experience on Civils Projects.
* Should live a commutable distance from Birmingham and be willing to work from home.
* Good amount of experience in infrastructure.
* Organised, with good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
* Ideally degree qualification or equivalent.
* Can adapt to different tasks quickly, efficiently and confidently.
The candidate must have recent UK experience as a Quantity Surveyor and the right to work in the U.K.
The client will interview next week and can start straight away or wait up to one month for a notice period.
To apply for this Senior Quantity Surveyor role, please click the 'Apply' button below or call on (phone number removed)