Marks Sattin are working in partnership with a market leading organisation with a great presence nationally to recruit a Senior PHP Developer on a full-time, permanent basis. The position is a brand new role following the organisations continued growth and further investment.
This role would really suit somebody with a passion for development, process improvement and getting involved in projects that impact the wider business on a day to day basis.
The PHP Developer role will focus on a number of exciting projects, such as:
- Supporting the creation of the new productivity suite. This suite will bring together and streamline a number of administrative and management functions, designed to significantly reduce admin overhead.
- Integration projects - pulling information together from various sources and combining it to provide better context for decision making.
- Redesigning of a number of legacy solutions, making best use of newer technologies to improve performance and enhance the user experience.
- Build and maintain exciting new applications that improve efficiency, productivity and provide a fresh user experience
- Migrate legacy applications, upgrading existing technology footprint and user expectation
- Working with the team to design technical solutions to challenging problems
- Identifying creative ways to improve existing processes through integration
- Delivering high quality software and integrating it seamlessly to achieve maximum benefit
Ideally you will have:
- Core framework - PHP, HTML, CSS, jQuery
- A basic knowledge of DevOps
- High attention to detail
- Experience working on projects and process improvement programmes
If you feel your skillset and background meet the requirements of my client, and you would like to join a high performing and sociable team please do not hesitate to apply!