Senior Pensions Administrator, award winning consultancy
Due to a number of New Business wins my client, an award winning Pension Consultancy, currently seek a talented Senior Administrator to join their defined Benefit team.
The role will involve prioritising the day to day workload of the team and assisting the Administration Manager in ensuring that the team runs smoothly. Duties will include:
* Ensuring that an effective pension administration service is provided to all clients
* Ensuring that client work is completed with SLA's and deadlines
* Handling more complex pension tasks such as calculations and scheme project work
* Being a point of contact for a portfolio of clients as well as trustees and senior scheme members
* Managing annual projects such as renewals, benefit statements and pension increases
* Providing advice and guidance to less experienced colleagues
* Provide input regarding process and procedural change
Applicants must possess good knowledge of Defined Benefit (DB) pension schemes with the ability to perform a range of complex calculations including leavers, retirements, deaths and transfers in and out. You are likely to possess around 3 years technical experience from a Third Party or In-House background along with strong numeracy, communication and organisation skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly respected pension consultancy which offers a great working environment and genuine prospects for development