SENIOR MARKETING ANALYST
£35,000 - £40,000
This is an excellent opportunity to work as a Senior Marketing Analyst in the Leicester office of a steadily growing marketing performance company. With the chance to take your next step into a senior role, this position would be perfect for someone looking to advance their career onwards in marketing analytics.
This is a mid-size expanding consultancy company, currently offering marketing performance analytics to top brands and businesses to help them improve. With this company's growing customer database, the Senior Marketing Analyst will have the chance to work with various interesting clients, thus adding variety to the CV.
As the Senior Marketing Analyst, you will be joining the Analytics team as well as reporting to the Analytical Team Leader. You can expect to work daily with SQL, as well as using Tableau for data visualisation. You will also be working on other exciting projects, such as:
- Preparing and analysing the data of various marketing campaigns from different channels using SQL
- Conducting the post-campaign analysis to judge performance in order to report insights and forecast future trends
- Using your insights and analysis to answer the "so what?" question for clients and stakeholders
- Engaging with stakeholders and communicating with the wider business
- Having the opportunity for leadership of other Marketing Analysts
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
As Senior Marketing Analyst, you will be expected to:
- Have proven advanced SQL proficiency
- Have proven experience from the data and marketing analytics environment
- Be strongly literate in data and tech, able to analyse and interpret data well
- Preferably have experience of Tableau or PowerBI
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Pension scheme
- Leadership opportunity to manage a team
- Good progression pathways available in the business - ideal if you're career-focused!
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Alanah Chambers via the Apply link on this page.