SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPERLEAMINGTON SPA, WARWICKSHIRE or FULLY REMOTEUP TO £90,000
Tec Partners are working with an exciting games studio who were recently acquired by Facebook. They have already won multiple awards as "Best Place to Work" and are now going through a period of significant growth.
As a Senior Java Developer you will work with a small, cross-functional team to work on the full life-cycle development of the Back End of the game as well as work on technical designs for new systems and changes to existing ones.
You will join a team an Engineering team of 10 which is only growing and, as a Senior Java Developer, you will have access to all the benefits of a Facebook employee which can be found on their website. THE TECH STACK
As a Senior Java Developer, you will work with:
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Spring/Spring Boot
- AWS (experience with GCP is fine)
As a Senior Java Developer you will have access to following benefits:
- Remote working (or Leamington Spa office if you prefer)
- Full Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Daycare allowance and enhanced paternity/maternity cover
- Healthy pension contributions and personal retirement plans
- Paid sabbatical options
- Equity packages
- All Facebook benefits which can be found on their website
Java, Spring, Spring Boot, SQL, NoSQL, AWS, GCP, Golang, CI/CD