Senior Java Developer with key skills in core Java, Spring and ORM frameworks is sought by a well known, multi award winning financial services organisation based in Birmingham.
Due to continued success this organisation are building a new delivery team tasked with using the latest technology to integrate highly scalable, AI driven solutions into a traditional investment banking infrastructure.
As such this Senior Java Developer can expect to be involved in extensive R&D and greenfield development work within a collaborative, knowledge share driven team.
In return this Senior Java Developer can expect companywide commitment to personal growth with weekly team training, fully funded certifications, a clear progression path and extensive flexibility around home working.
This Senior Java Developer based near Birmingham should have most of the following key skills:
- Extensive core Java development experience
- Strong experience with SQL databases - PostgreSQL, NoSQL etc
- Solid ORM framework knowledge - Hibernate, Spring etc
- Microservices exposure would be really useful
- Event sourcing is advantageous - RabbitMQ, Kafka etc
- Proven analytical, problem solving approach to development
- Any experience with AWS would be a real plus
This Senior Java Developer based near Birmingham will receive:
- Starting salary of £65,000 - £75,000 DoE
- Bonus scheme
- Share options
- Bi-Annual salary reviews
- remote working
- Private pension scheme
- 3rd party healthcare scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Choice of technology
- Weekly personal development time and budget
So if you are a Senior Java Developer and like the idea of joining a company that is using the latest technology to champion new methodologies within investment banking please apply now.
£65,000 - £75,000 plus bonus
Java, Spring, Hibernate, SQL, ORM, Kafka, microservices