A world leading logistics company is currently looking for a Senior Group Accountant join their highly successful team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced ACA or ACCA qualified group accountant. Your role will involve working closely with the Divisional Director to produce financial statements, detailed finance reports and providing financial support on projects as well as supporting the preparation of the tax rate forecast.
Salary up to £70k + bonus + benefits. Benefits include pension, subsidised gym membership and free lunch as well as other fantastic options.
Your key responsibilities will involve assisting with group auditors and other stakeholders on financial reporting enquiries. You will also:
- Liaise and support legal entity controllers on financial and risk reporting
- Undertake half year and annual reviews on transfer pricing policies
- Provide financial support on treasury transactions
- Forecast for UK tax payments
- Prepare group cash flow forecast
- Ad hoc duties to meet the needs of the business
- Group accountant ACA or ACCA, ideally 3-4 years qualified
- Experience of IFRS reporting in a group accounting or an audit role in ideally a multi-divisional internationally listed organisation
- Demonstratable experience of Workday in addition to extracting data
- Strong communicator both written and verbal
- Experience building relationships and managing multiple stakeholders
- Team orientated and dependable
- The ability to prioritise workload to meet strict deadlines
- Proactive and keen to develop new capabilities
- Solution focused with experience dealing with behavioural impact on actions
If you believe you will be a good fit for this role, please get in touch as soon as possible.