A market leading business with Head Offices based in Horsham are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst t to join their large and dynamic finance team. This is a progressive opportunity well suited to an ambitious CIMA or ACCA studier.
- Assisting in preparation of month end accounts to meet reporting deadlines.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist with preparation of budgets, forecasts and reforecasting.
- Provide finance advice and support to the business, where applicable in working towards understanding and improving their financial driven KPIs.
- Ensure financial controls, processes and disciplines are all in place and adhered to.
- Support and drive query resolution for any issues that arise regarding the Profit and Loss.
- Analysing current and past trends in key performance areas with a view to monitoring performance, highlighting trends and identifying areas of improvement.
- Aid in Capital Expenditure reporting plus an ongoing re-forecast process
- Maintain other key performance data as required.
- Experience in a finance or management accounts function with strong month end experience
- In the process of studying either ACCA or CIMA.
- Strong Excel skills
- Have a 'can-do' attitude, ability to multi-task and work effectively as part of a team.
- Self-motivator who can demonstrate initiative and who has good time-management skills.
- Analytical with a high attention for detail.
- Excellent communication skills, with both financial and non-financial staff.