Senior Finance Analyst - Capital Reporting / Yorkshire Area / Excellent Salary + Benefits - WORK FROM HOME / Financial Services Sector / Permanent Role / Further Career Development
NC Associates are working in partnership with a market leading financial services institute who are looking to recruit a Senior Finance Analyst to support the preparation of complete and accurate internal and external capital and regulatory reporting information. As a Senior Finance Analyst you will work within the senior management team and be tasked with the following duties
- Preparation of regulatory returns.
- Production of monthly management information which details actual and forecast capital requirements of the business.
- Preparation of Half Year and Year End capital disclosures.
- Preparation of the capital inputs into stress and scenario tests.
- Preparation of analysis required for the production of the annual ICAAP which helps to influence business direction in line with the Corporate Vision and Strategy.
- Support the production and ongoing maintenance of the Recovery Plan.
- Support the development and ongoing maintenance of the Resolution Assessment Framework.
- Proactively produce and analyse value add data from a variety of sources and prepare relevant recommendation to aid decision making.
- Provide technical/other support to the business on capital related matters to assess the impact of ongoing developments.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships within the business.
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- Previous experience of working as a Finance Analyst
- Qualified ACCA, ACA, CIMA Accountant -or Equivalent
- Experience of working within the financial services sector advantageous but not essential
- Experience of planning and organising own work to ensure a focus on priorities and achievement of deadlines.
- Ability to bring together multiple sources of data, information, research, bench-marking and utilise modelling techniques to influence business direction and strategy
- Self-starter who will take ownership for key delivery
Whats on Offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing financial services organisation which has seen incredible growth in the past 18 months. They offer a very attractive salary and benefits including work from home with adhoc visit to the office as well as a very attractive bonus scheme with further development. Please send your CV to Wayne Caunce at NC Associates or call for a confidential chat on 0701