Since 2009, Rossi Security has provided top quality Luxury Retail Security to high end clients in Central London areas such as Mayfair, Knightsbridge, Bond Street and Sloane Street as an SIA Approved Contractor with ISO 9001 Certification. We are looking for professional, flexible, and attentive SIA licenced and trained Door Supervisors and Security Officers to safeguard our Luxury clients in Central London. The successful applicant must have 5 years' checkable employment history in accordance with the British Standard 7858.
You will be reporting to the Operations Manager and be responsible for carrying out regular security checks, reporting any security vulnerabilities, and dealing with them accordingly. A high quality of customer service and professionalism is essential.
What's in it for you?
Depending on your experience and client site, we offer from £9.50 up to £15 per hour, plus benefits (listed below):
* Exclusive employee discounts for selected retailers and gyms
* Annual Holiday Entitlement
* Statutory Sick Pay
* NEST Pension Scheme - minimum 8% collective pay-in
* Employee wellbeing portal and telephone counselling
* Employee Recognition Program
* Uniform Support
* Free Basic Training
* Financial Wellbeing Advance Tool to access part of salary early
* Full-time flexible shifts up to 12 hours per day
Must-have criteria to progress with your application:
* First class customer service and communication skills
* Frontline SIA licensed
* The right to work in the UK either by a valid visa or right to work documentation
* At least 5 years of checkable work history
* Take pride in being articulate and well-presented
* Working flexibility
* Able to handle difficult, pressurised, and/or emergency situations
How will a day on the job look?
You will be frequently communicating between the Rossi Security Head Office and the client throughout the job. You are the first point of contact for anything security related such as random searches, staff searches, TAG detector procedures, fire drills, and alarm checks. You will also regularly produce reports, provide high quality customer service, apprehend and deter any offenders, and liaise with emergency services