Secondary Teaching Assistant
Cover People are currently recruiting for a full time, Secondary Teaching Assistant in an Secondary School based in Oldham. The role will start in September 2021.
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant who has great deal of experience and knowledge in supporting students across key stages and supporting with Special Educational Needs?
The school are looking for a qualified teaching assistant to support young adults who have Social Emotional and Mental health issues and some SEN requirements as part of their Covid Catch up plans.
The candidate must be experienced TA and feel confident to adapt to any situation. If you feel you have experience in these fields and would be a great asset to Cover People, get in touch!
The candidate must have:
• 6 months experience working with children
• Experience and knowledge of supporting children with SEN
• Autistic Spectrum Condition experience
• Excellent behaviour management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• DBS on update register
• References for last 2 years work history
• Up to date CV
The School The school in Oldham take pride in helping their students achieve no matter how big or small the achievement is.
• Excellent pay rates
• Full-time ongoing role
• On-going support from both the school and your Consultant
• Possibility of a Permanent position
• CPD training
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including an online interview and DBS checks. Cover People are acting as an employment business on behalf of the school for this vacancy