We are partnering with an international manufacturing business to hire a Sales Ledger / Sales Order assistant to join their long-standing, friendly finance team. The role is predominantly based in their Borehamwood office but does offer flexibility working from home 3 days a week.
The role will be working closely within a team of 6 in finance and will be overseeing the sales order, invoicing, and cash allocation process.
- Ownership of AR master data - setting up customer details
- Order fulfillment: processing of customer orders, liaising with warehouse,
- Raising invoices for domestic and foreign countries
- Resolution of queries and processing of credit notes
- Non-contract invoicing
- Processing of AR receipts and allocation of cash
- Provide support for contract entry
- You will have prior experience within a sales order or stock-based sales ledger position
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and internal departments
- Have experience using an ERP/CRM system and Excel
Due to a very high volume of applicants, we will only be responding to successful applicants. If we have not responded to your application within 5 days, you, unfortunately, have not been successful on this occasion. Please monitor our website for other roles we are recruiting for.