My client who are the global leader within the fire and security industry are currently looking for an experience campaign manager to support in the sales and marketing strategy for their land based business division.
This is a brand new role for the business so due to the launch of a new product line, therefore the role will be developed with the successful candidate. The purpose of your role will be to support the land based security sales team to achieve their total order target for service and installation orders across all B2B sales channels in the UK and Ireland.
The successful candidate will be accountable for:
* Supporting/ leading key sales campaigns to enable delivery of our sales order growth targets
* Data analysis from new and existing Campaigns and Initiatives, recorded and tracked in our Initiative Tool (Wave) or through our CRM (Salesforce)
* Support to our London customer centre, ensuring existing and potential customers access site digitally and are welcome in our customer centre
* Support Head of Sales Growth and business unit director with key data, presentations associated with sales and marketing activities
* Supporting/ leading key sales campaigns
* Lead or support the launch of key sales campaigns.
* The campaigns will be centred around: retention of customers who lose connectivity/ upgrade connectivity; and growth of new business for potential customers currently not supported by our business
* Product launches: when we launch new products and services, such as touchless access control, we need to attach sales campaigns to support the impact of these new launches. Working closely with our Product Solutions team, marketing, and sales leaders campaigns would be created to support the best market outcomes
* Service engineer leads: my client have a large field engineer workforce who are meeting many customers everyday. There is significant opportunity in enabling these field teams to provide customers with information and to centrally capture leads to be followed up through our sales team
* Track the launch and performance of key sales campaigns
* Utilise both the Initiative tracking tool (Wave) and Salesforce CRM plus other data sources to support tracking and performance of key sales initiatives
* Support delivery and development of channel Go To Market (GTM) plans and Result, Objective, Activity Models (ROA) through continuous data tracking through Salesforce CRM
* Pipeline analysis and tracking for both service and installation; supporting the daily/ weekly tracking against forecas
* Support the collation and interpretation of market intelligence from our sales teams to create a market position assessment
* Product/ Service Solutions: engage as required with the EMEALA initiative for multi country new product/ services launche
What you need:
* Ideally a graduate with a minimum of 3 years post grad experience in a commercial environment. Ideally with exposure to sales/ marketing activities
* Out going, confident: to be able to present campaigns, campaign updates and work with senior managers
* Comfortable in a customer facing role when required
* Experience of data extraction and data presentation
* Ideally experienced with a CRM tool such as Salesforce