The position; We are currently seeking a Sales Administrator to join an expanding and well-established, family-run SME based in Leamington Spa. Your role will be to provide administration support to the Sales and Management team as well as exceptional customer service for incoming enquiries. You will be processing orders through to invoicing including order number requests to minimise account queries.
Key duties and responsibilities;
* Prepare quotations, contracts and sales material.
* Processing orders for parts, machines and hire orders.
* Updating customers on order/delivery progress and liaising with operations and finance to ensure orders fulfilled and paid for.
* Data entry for customer accounts, collecting payments/order number requests, invoicing correctly.
* Preparing/creating reports including MI report, Monthly Sales Reports, Customer Reports etc.
* Other Adhoc duties.
Requirements; Good organisational skills with a methodical approach to tasks. Ability to make decisions and prioritise workload, working to achieve service levels standards. Capability to originate and implement systems and policies. Good grasp of the English language, accuracy in spelling and grammar and numeracy. Proficient computer skills including full Microsoft packages.
Hours; Mon - Fri 07:30-16:30