Role: Sales Account Manager
Salary: £27,000 + Commission, Christmas shut down, 1 free lunch per week
2Fawcett are excited to be working with a family run business based in Ilkeston, Derbyshire to recruit for a sales account manager. As the sales account manager you will be joining a progressive and straightforward thinking employer with an experienced team, with over 25 years of experience, who pride themselves on offer high quality contract packaging solutions. They have a brilliant reputation that they have built on strong client relationships and trust, over a long period of time.
The Role & Responsibilities of the Sales Account Manager
- Identifying and contacting prospect new clients to introduce the company and the services you can offer
- Managing the sales process from initial enquiry, product specifying, to processing low to high value, single to multiple line sales orders for same day dispatch to the customer base; through to post sales activities.
- Customer relationship management is key to this role, so proactive engagement with existing accounts and a thorough understanding of their buying patterns, and opportunities to identify & create new business opportunities based on excellent communications skills will be required.
- Daily tracking of sales figures and the Compiling of sales reports from defined metrics and KPI's to enable accurate sales projections and effective client contact
- This sales division interacts with many other internal departments so the candidate will be able to communicate and provide solutions to product and customer issues by working closely with the purchasing, stock-control and warehouse; and other sales divisions.
Requirements of the Sales Account Manager
- Proficient working knowledge of Excel, Word & Outlook
- Working knowledge of CRM systems
- The role is busy, with changing demands throughout the day; personal organization and time management is a must.
- This position requires an individual who can be effective with minimal supervision, and yet be called upon to take an active role within the team as required.
- As the sales account manager you will be target driven in order to work to and exceed KPI's
What will you get in return
- A career that you can take full ownership of within a proud family run business
- Target driven commission, Christmas shut down and 1 free meal provided weekly
- Hours / Days per week: 40 hours / over 5 days. Start and finish times 8-00am till 4-30pm Monday to Thursday and 7-30am to 4-00pm finish on a Friday.