RELATIONSHIPS MANAGER £35-40K
Based in Meriden, Coventry (near the NEC and Resorts World) with Hybrid Working*
* We currently have a hybrid working model, 3:2 office and home working.
One Permanent Vacancy; 5 days per week (37.5 hours per week)**
** We're happy to discuss hours and days with any successful applicant.
Client is an award-winning, independent, integrated marketing agency. We help brands to create belief that changes behaviour.
We're super proud to say that:
- We're ranked as one of Campaign's 'Best Places To Work' in marketing (2 years running)
- We're one of only 36 UK agencies to be IPA CPD Gold accredited (also 2 years running!)
- And we're highly recommended by our clients, according to Drum Recommends.
- Better people,
- Better relationships,
- Better work
(yes, in that order)
Why are we recruiting?
We've just had a record period of growth, both organic and through new business wins. So we need more of the very best people to join us; to do career-defining work on fabulous briefs across a truly enviable group of brands and businesses.
An innovative and creative thinker to manage brilliant client-agency relationships that:
- Manage and deliver highly effective work
- Ensure commercial success for both us and the client
The ideal candidate will be
- Experienced managing integrated client accounts, with a focus on social media, content, and or digital a bonus.
- Comfortable with complexity
- Super organised
Reporting to a Relationships Director and or Senior Account Manager, you'll manage some of the agency's key accounts. This includes building and maintaining brilliant relationships with (but not limited to) large and exciting social content and digital clients.
You'll need experience managing and delivering campaigns, and a track record of working on clients in an agency environment. We're especially interested to meet people who are great at:
- Relationship building
- Managing the commercial side of client relationships
- Business development
- Balancing a varied workload
- Evaluating creative work, giving clear feedback with considered rationale
- Tackling challenges positively and with clear direction
- Communicating and presenting
- Proactively learning and building knowledge, especially of their clients' businesses.
- Working collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders with varied specialisms and working styles.
Total Reward Package
- £ Competitive salary
- Employer pension contribution of 4%, plus 4% employee contribution
- Employee Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- 35 days' holiday (inclusive of BH's and Agency Christmas Closure) full time equivalent
- One day each year (paid) for voluntary/charity work
- IPA member agency (CPD Gold for 2 years running): plenty of access to industry-related tools and learning
- Health cashback plan
- Access to retail, travel, vehicle discounts
- Various Flexible working options available including Hybrid Model of Working
- Various wellness initiatives
- Free onsite parking