A leading City-based Broker is currently hiring for a Regulatory Reporting Analyst. Fantastic opportunity for a part-qualified / newly qualified accountant to join a business with genuine growth plans.
Working for a business which has a flat structure, you will gain plenty of exposure to all types of regulatory reporting across capital and liquidity, as well as working closely with senior level stakeholders. Because of the flat structure and close-knit team, this role is highly visible so if you do well, you will definitely be rewarded.
You will be part of the team responsible for reporting to the regulator and making sure that ll relevant submissions for the Group are reported correctly.
Key Responsibilities - Regulatory Reporting Analyst
- Assist in preparation and reporting of regulatory submissions
- Daily monitoring of capital requirements for regulated entities within the group
- Preparation of FCA returns inc COREP, as well as capital returns.
- Maintain internal controls an ensure a robust controls environment is in place.
- Drive process improvements across the regulatory function.
- Support with implementation of the IFPR rules
You will ideally have 1-2 years' experience within a regulatory accounting function, although if you have had financial reporting experience within Banking then you will also be a good fit. Experience working with the FCA/PRA regulations and an understanding of the requirements under COREP would be important.
Good academics will be key as well as being part or newly qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA. Strong Excel as well as some knowledge of VBA/Macros would be advantageous.
Apply now for consideration or get in touch for more info.