My client is an independent recruiter that are financially cash rich and have a reputation for holding onto their staff through the years and promotoing them from within , staff are rewarded for their hard work and the MD encourages a work/life balance culture throughout the whole orgsanisation
They have over 25 established branches and are continuing to grow and an exciting opportunity has become available to join their established Milton Keynes branch in the region as a Branch Manager and to manage and motivate an established team of consultants.
The ideal candidate will have a strong recruitment management background in either Industrial, Technical and Enginnering, Logistics or a niche sector.
As a billing recruitment branch manager, you'll be responsible for continuing to grow and develop the branch with the full support and guidance of the senior management team behind you.
The person they are seeking will thrive from leading by example and will be responsible for driving the branch to its full potential. It is important that you possess the skills to motivate, inspire and develop a team around you.
* Basic up to 35K with executive car, Range Rover, Mercedes etc
* Equity shares within the company
* A supportive senior management team that truly care about their people and reward and recognise their hard work
* Encourages a work/life balance
* A supportive, friendly, fun environment that have a family culture
* Full autonomy to run and develop your branch and make decisions
* Fantastic career and promotion opportunities
* Company run functions that celebrate success
* A generous healthcare and benefits package
* Security from a company that has been established 25 years
* A successful career within the recruitment industry as a billing branch or Divisional Manager
* Confident and resilient personality
* Great organisational and management skills and a flawless work ethic
* Strong communication skills
* Knowledge of high street recruitment or a niche sector
* A desire to succeed and to continue growing and developing a branch
How to apply
If you believe you have what it takes, apply with your CV and outline your recruitment career/successes to date, and if we wish to take your application to the next stage one of our consultants will contact you within 24 hours
PLEASE NOTE THAT TO BE SUCCESSFUL FOR THE ABOVE ROLE YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE EXPERIENCE AS A BRANCH OR DIVISIONAL MANAGER WORKING WITHIN A RECRUITMENT AGENCY ENVIRONMENT