Our client is a specialist Real Estate Investor & Asset Manager with operations throughout the UK, Asia-Pacific and Europe. The Fund Management area of the business will continue to see rapid growth over the coming months, with the creation of Private Equity vehicles focusing on higher yielding commercial Real Estate across Europe and the UK. This planned growth has resulted in the need for a qualified accountant to join the London based UK Accounting Team to focus on the fund transactions.
- Assist in the preparation and reviewing of the quarterly management accounts for the property companies.
- Set up processes, controls and procedures for all outsourced accounting providers
- You will work on development assets that includes the management of cash flows, budgets and drawdowns as well as assisting with liquidity management.
- Help document and prepare the Financial information for the Reporting Packs
Key person specification:
- In this role you will need to have either UK or European Fund Accounting experience.
- You can be either recently qualified (max 2 years pqe) or be part qualified (ACA/ACCA).
- It is imperative you have advanced Excel skills. It will be highly advantageous if you have experience using Yardi Voyager.
- This is a newly created role working in a small but highly efficient team, so you will need to have a very pro-active attitude towards your work and be comfortable working independently at times.
If your skill set matches the above then please apply directly now. Unfortunately, we are only able to respond to successful applicants.