Qualified Accountant, ACCA, Portfolio Management, People Management
Qualified Accountant required to work for a large Professional Services company based in Central London. However, due to Covid-19, this will mainly be remote. There will be the responsibility on the odd occasion to travel into the London office…but this will be rare.
Although it is working within Real Estate and Construction, you DO NOT need experience of this…and the firm is so big that you can skip across to different verticals anyway…if you choose to do so at any point. The Real Estate and Construction sector is so buoyant right now that it is likely you would want to be here for a while anyway.
The wish list is:
* Qualified Accountant (ACCA / ACA)
* Managerial experience
* Portfolio Management experience
* Great personality!
Extended wish list from client:
* Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) or equivalent experience
* Solid accountancy experience required
* Relevant experience, gained in a similar manager role- ideally from practice environment
* Have the ability to advise on and implement financial systems, processes and controls
* Full knowledge of compliance and take on procedures
* Excellent knowledge of business trends in the industry
* Knowledge of the impacts that different client/industries and service offerings have on the technical work and final deliverables
* Up to date technical knowledge, therefore able to teach and mentor staff
* In depth knowledge of financial reporting and accounting functions
* Excellent understanding of ecosystem of cloud accounting software and add-ons and can articulate the purpose and value of appropriate systems to clients
* Understands the rules and regulations of doing business in the UK
* Real Estate and Construction experience preferable but not essential
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details