QA Analyst / Manual / Web / Mobile / API / Test Analyst
£30,000 - £40,000 + benefits
Our client, a leading Publishing company, are currently looking for a QA Analyst / Test Analyst to join their expanding team. Looking for a candidate who has experience with manual testing around web and mobile along with strong written and verbal communication skills.
Although predominately manual testing there is scope for some automation work, any experience around PHP would be a nice to have.
London based but open to a split between office attendance and remote work.
Please apply for further info.
Responsibilities / Essential Skills
- Taking ownership of QA function
- Functional manual testing
- Testing key functionality on web
- Setting up QA process and practices from scratch
- Digital experience on web and mobile
- Automation is advantageous
- Define test cases
- Creating regression packs
- Working closely with developers and design
- Implement QA process and practices
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience setting up QA practices
- Solid web testing, cross-browser testing on web
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies, practice and terminology,
- Strong communication skills and an ability to articulate ideas clearly
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to analyse logs
- Experience in both manual and automated testing
- Mobile app QA experience (desirable)
- Degree in engineering or computer science (desirable)
- 2+ years experience desirable