CMA are genuinely excited to be partnering with a business based in Winchester who have a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Graduate or AAT Studier to join a team with genuine opportunities to learn and progress.
This business offers one of the best and most competitive benefits package on the market, be sure to check it out below.
What will the role involve?
- Input invoices on to the purchase ledger using the three-way matching or two-way matching system;
- Maintain the unmatched invoice register including chasing outstanding order numbers and GRNs;
- Liaise with all departments to ensure that all invoices are dealt with in line with audit requirements and within a reasonable time scale;
- Ensure that invoices have the appropriate authorisation prior to paying them, which may include signatures, matching to orders and delivery tickets;
- Manage purchase ledger queries from suppliers and staff in a professional and timely manner;
- Regular review of outstanding purchase orders and invoices;
- Processing payment runs;
- Reconciliation of supplier statements;
- Processing staff expenses;
- Processing of invoices/payments for consortium arrangements and projects with other business units;
- Complete control documentation to update the ledger with new suppliers and amendment to existing supplier details;
- Provide holiday cover within the department as required;
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Finance Graduate or AAT Studier;
- Aptitude to learn and develop;
- Someone looking to progress in the next 1-2 years;
- Someone conscientious and who takes pride in their work.
Additional benefits and information:
- 5% annual bonus;
- Work from home 3 days per week;
- Study support;
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays;
- Up to 10% employer pension contribution;
- 4x annual life assurance;
- Home buying scheme giving up to £50,000 discount;
- Private medical insurance;
- Inclusive culture.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.