Purchase ledger clerk required for a business in Solihull although you will be able to work from home part of the time. You will be accountable for AP ledger management and duties will be:
- Ensure all Accounts Payable invoices are posted in a timely and accurate manner
- Review and highlight invoices that are not matched to Purchase Orders, Goods Receipted
- Provide information regarding the state of play for invoicing and credits to improve visibility for accruals
- Be accountable for Supplier Reconciliation:
- Reconciliation of supplier invoices and credit notes against Purchase Orders
- Raise supplier queries accordingly and update expected credit values in the query log
- Manage supplier relationships effectively, arranging regular meetings to ensure queries are resolved and credits received, ensuring minimum impact on the business
- Liaise with the Commercial, Delivery and Sales teams to resolve internal queries
- Analyse root causes for queries to improve quality of resolution using KPI's
- Own the processes and procedures that apply to the role
- Other ad-hoc projects as required that deliver a clear and measurable business need
- Be accountable for Fixed Asset postings:
- Reconcile postings to Fixed Asset accounts, updating the FA Register where applicable with the Purchase Ledger detail.
You must have purchase ledger experience and good excel skills. In return you will receive a good benefits package and competitive salary.