New permanent Project Management role for a reputable fashion retailer based in London. You will have responsibility for project management delivery and governance across a variety of IT projects as this retailer continues to grow their highstreet and online presence.
An unusual role, working as the stand-alone IT Project Manager, you will have full life-cycle responsibility for the planning, management and successful delivery of a portfolio of retail IT projects (priorities for this financial year include website, warehouse-management system and supply chain projects).
- Stakeholder and vendor management
- Budget management and reporting
- Assess and manage risks and issues
- Ability to oversee concurrent projects in a rapidly developing organisation
- Flexible approach - happy to gather requirements, engage in testing as required before go-live
- Strong communication skills - able to confidently communicate technical matters to non technical colleagues!
- Project methodology - the client has a preference for Agile but is not adverse to Waterfall. Prince2/ APM qualification is not essential.
Interviews commencing mid September with this permanent Project Manager role starting in October/ November.
The client has adopted a hybrid approach to working - they have two key offices in London and there will be some travel to these 1-3 days per week.