A Leading Fortune 500 company which offers a wide range of financial products and services have an exciting opportunity for an IT Project Manager with end to end delivery experience to join them for an initial 6 month contract with scope for longer term extension throughout 2022.
Location: London OR Cambridge based BUT remote for the foreseeable
Interviews: Within the next week
Rate: £450 Per Day Umbrella Day Rate
Key Skills & Experience:
· Proven, prior experience as a Project Manager, delivering End to End projects.
· Proven experience managing epic delivery plans
· Proven budget, risk and issue management
· Senior level stakeholder management
· Scrum Master (CSM) certification or equivalent would be a bonus but not essential
· SAFe Certified would be a bonus but not essential
· Financial services or banking experience would be a bonus
The Project Manager will join a dynamic Delivery Team working across best in class global products, we deliver projects related to Global expansion, Gateway value added services, Fraud and Authentication. The team is currently working in a SAFe methodology with distributed teams so any experience of this would be a bonus. The Project Manager will work with Product, Engineering and various teams across the business creating productive working groups with a common objective.
The Project Manager role assists Project key stakeholders from idea/identification, analysis and go/no-go through implementation to support service transition, pilot and transition to BAU, in order to realise the value benefits of the Project.You will be accountable to Sponsor/ Business Owner for Delivery of Approved Projects/Epics from Idea to BAU Handover
This includes the following:
· Manage 2-3 projects for one or more value streams
· Manage Project/Epic delivery plan
· Create necessary project artefacts and tooling entries (Roadmap, RAID, Budget management spreadsheet etc.) to track actual work effort across the trains and teams, track budget actuals vs. spend forecast, and assist Audit process and transition of new services into Live
· Manages risks, issues dependencies in conjunction with Release Train Engineer (RTE)
· Manages stakeholder communications
· Manages service transition and governance processes
· Supports Product Managers and Architects with Epic scoping, sizing and prioritisation
This great opportunity is being offered on an Umbrella basis, no LTD companies can be utilised.
If you think you have the experience please apply with your CV right now for swift consideration!
If you have not heard from us within the next 72 hours your application has been unsuccessful, and we will be in touch when suitable opportunities arise.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.