*PLEASE NOTE - candidates applying must be happy with working APAC hours*
Role: Project Coordinator
Client: Major Telecoms
End client: Financial Services
Location: UK based (fully remote)
Rate: £200 - £250 a day (inside IR35)
Contract: 6 months (120-day PO) with extension likely
Our major telecoms client is looking for 2 Project Coordinators. The Project teams are located in Singapore and Melbourne with the ideal candidate being located in the UK, hence working hours will be in line with the APAC Region.
For example: Melbourne: 9am to 5pm = UK: 12am (midnight) to 8am
All migrations will occur on Saturdays as well, so candidates must expect to work on most Saturday's too, although it may only be a half day, and time worked at this time will be offered back in lieu.
Specific client details (non-negotiables):
- Worked for a major telco in last five years.
- Helped deliver Unified Comms/Connectivity/IoT/Managed Mobility/Cloud/Security projects.
- Customer facing - front line experience.
- Third Party Management
- Must be dynamic and be able to work around the process.
Key responsibilities include:
- Formally agreeing scope of work package and managing any variations in accordance with Change Control process.
- Supporting the Project Manager in creating project and resource plans or developing a Work Breakdown Structure and a delivery schedule for small work.
- Maintain the Risk and Issue register identifying new risks and response strategies.
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders and uses appropriate methods to communicate.
- Delivery on Time.
As a Project Coordinator your skills and experience will ideally include:
- Able to assimilate multiple sources of information and report concisely to a range of stakeholders using appropriate methods.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Experience of working in a challenging customer facing service role.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office products and a basic knowledge of Microsoft Project.
- Prince 2 Foundation beneficial.