Are you looking for your next step within tax? If so, a Private Client Tax Senior position is available with a growing accountancy practice in Oxford. This role could offer you the chance to expand on your existing knowledge within a highly professional firm and to continue your studies to gain a CTA qualification with a comprehensive study package.
This firm has an enviable reputation both from a client and employee perspective making this an excellent place to forge a career.
As Private Client Tax Senior your responsibilities will included:
* Working towards taking on your own portfolio of clients and mange your own client relationships
* Assisting with the compliance and advisory requirements of a number of mainly Private Client Individuals, and in addition some trust tax returns
* Assist in the review of tax returns by junior team members and helping with their development
* Being involved in general tax planning issues, including capital gains tax and inheritance tax planning, and day to day tax advice
* Involvement with tax planning for high-net-worth individuals, developing your knowledge and experience
This practice is a fantastic environment for an enthusiastic person to continue to develop as a tax specialist and work towards being a valuable asset to clients in a compliance and advisory capacity.
We welcome applications for motivated people with the following experience, skills and attributes:
* Qualified or part qualified ACA/ACCA or ATT or qualified by experience
* Have at least two years' experience gained within practice
* Be confident and methodical with excellent problem-solving skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Good IT skill; familiarity with accounting and tax software
In return for your skills, experience and commitment, well-established firm will offer a competitive salary and benefits, a supportive working environment and the opportunity for ongoing training and study package, and career progression.
We can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
Submit your CV for this Private Client Tax Senior role
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful