Social Media & PR Account Manager
Salary £33k + Bonus and Excellent Benefits
Great Central London Location
Job Ref: SM201902
A leading business-to-business marketing public relations agency is seeking a Social Media & PR Account Manager with Dutch, Spanish or other EU languages being an advantage, for their London office to implement public relations & communications programs and manage key clients.
We are looking for a talented professional with strong communication skills, a confident presence and business style, with at least 2 years' experience in public relations and digital marketing to join their multicultural team in London.
The ideal candidate enjoys working with other talented people in a creative, collaborative, and fast-paced environment. A down-to-earth and hands-on approach is also needed.
Social Media & PR Account Manager responsibilities include:
- Building client relationships as well as media relations and develop strategy across all channels
- Media relations - facilitating media requests, proactively generating targeted publicity in print and online trade and business media, building relationships with key media.
- Plan social media campaigns and manage accounts
- Analyse data and produce reports in order to see where campaigns are working and look at ways they can be refreshed and improved.
- Writing - ability to understand the complex industrial technologies of their clients and develop press releases and feature articles that convey key business value.
- Create key connections between brands and relevant journalists and publications to enhance exposure.
Social Media & PR Account Manager Requirements:
- Exceptional English communication skills.
- Language skills such as Dutch, Spanish or other EU languages an advantage
- Degree in public relations, Marketing communications or related field Advantageous but not essential.
- PR experience in an agency or journalism background or marketing preferred
- Knowledge of social media campaign planning and budgeting
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Additional language skills a plus
- Willingness to travel
If you are a social media or PR executive, account manager or coordinator or have communications or PR experience and are familiar with social media strategy and planning and are looking to grow your career in B2B Marketing don't hesitate to get in touch for this exciting new role.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years' Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer