Great opportunity to join a fast growing, diverse software business. Following recent growth investment, the business are expanding the marketing team to recruit a proactive PR Manager reporting to the Global Head of Marketing. With offices based in the UK, Africa and the US, the opportunity for growth is infinite.
As the first hire in the PR team, the right candidate has the exciting potential to shape the PR and Comms function and expand the role as the company continues to invest in growth.
The company are positioned as a market disrupter, regularly winning business with household name brands from much larger competitors. This role will be pivotal in raising the profile of the company and helping them on their way to become the next big name in Technology.
They are looking for someone who is ambitious and a proactive individual who will be able to work to deadlines and build relationships with clients, journalists and internal teams alike. Highly creative with the ability to multi-task and have excellent communication skills.
You'll play a key role in the ideation and execution of PR campaigns leading the positioning in the market for the Company Brand. You will be working directly with the Global Head of Marketing and Marketing Manager to execute your PR campaigns. You will also have access to two full time in-house designers to execute your creative ideas into reality.
You will keep up to date with the latest trends, conduct industry analysis and share these with the wider team.
Goals - Grow awareness and trust of the brand, through a strategic comms plan and publicity strategy
* Build relationships with local and national networks within the tech industry and key areas for target audiences
* Point of contact for PR and Publicity opportunities for global offices ( UK, US, Africa)
* Experience managing a team with ability to recruit 1-2 team members in the first 6 months.
* Select and manage PR Agency to manage article schedules for national publications (previously worked with The Times, Bloomberg and Forbes)
* Create and manage the blog schedule
* Work with the Product department to understand changing trends and write white papers
* Manage Awards Schedule
* Create content for specific solutions by target industries, solution size and department
* Write testimonials and with ability to lead interviews for video testimonials
* Work with Marketing Manager to create campaign copy, web copy and sales material
* Involvement in organising tradeshows and events
This one is a very exciting role and will really help to bring what they've been doing to life. They have 2 very talented graphic designers on board so it's a great opportunity to work with these phenomenally talented people and will be very satisfying to see your work brought to life by the designers while still having responsibility for the outcome.
The Role will have a focus on UK and secondary SA, but knowledge of the US market would be beneficial.
This role has been newly created and they are looking for a self-starter who can build their own network and generate strategic content.
* 3-5 years B2B marketing experience, preferably in software or a startup
* Experience managing or mentoring an individual.
* Excellent English copywriting skills
* Experience liaising with external suppliers and media
* Knowledge of Wordpress (preferred)
* Agency experience preferred but not essential
* Network of existing journalists preferred
* Must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
* Outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills.
* Experience of CSR would be beneficial