Morgan McKinley are working in partnership with a Financial Services Regulator who are looking to hire a Press & Digital Officer to join their Communications Team.
Working as part of a small team of 6 (focused on External Communications) you will take ownership for managing press office duties alongside the companies social media channels including LinkedIn and Twitter.
As Press & Digital Officer your responsibilities will include;
- Responding to media enquiries and writing press releases
- Working proactively with the media to drive brand awareness, reputation and engagement
- Working across a range of channels including broadcast, print and online
- Manage the relationship with agencies supporting across web and campaigns
- Taking responsibility for sourcing, creating and maintaining website content via the CMS
- Maintaining the company's social media channels including LinkedIn and Twitter to ensure relevant content and news stories are shared regularly
- Producing engaging and creative content such as info-graphics videos and animations
- Support the wider Communications teams with group wide projects across External Comms
- Work closely with the senior leadership team in order to gain sign off and approval for media responses
Suitable candidates will have;
- Prior experience working with Public Relations gained agency or in-house
- Experience and/or knowledge of Financial Services OR Technology trends across the industry
- The ability to take complex, technical information and translate it into easy to understand, engaging content
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to build strong relationships with media contacts across the industry
- Knowledge of CMS systems
- Demonstrable experience working in a hands on role with the ability to support wider initiatives across PR
This is an exciting opportunity to join a reputable organisation sitting at the forefront of Financial Services Regulation.
To avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity, please do apply as soon as possible.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.