iMultiply are working in partnership with an innovative organisation looking for a Full-Time Pay and Benefits Administrator. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious team player keen to join a fast paced and busy role.
The company is widely respected and dedicated to producing specialist research, delivering high quality education and providing comprehensive consultancy services. One of the largest organisations of its kind They strive to maintain a team orientated and friendly working culture.
This is a Full-Time role offering a competitive salary, pension scheme amongst other benefits. This position will be based in Edinburgh but under a hybrid working model allowing you the flexibility of working from home or in office.
The main purpose of this role is to support the Payroll Manager in the achievement of a professional, consistent, accurate and timeous service across the company by providing first class administration support
As the Pay and Benefits Administrator, you will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Responsible for the accurate and timely processing and administration of the company's monthly payroll for a large number of employees.
- Ensure all statutory reporting and returns are completed to the highest standards within legislated deadlines.
- Undertake monthly and year end reconciliations
- Liaise with managers and employees as required to ensure timesheets are correctly completed and authorised in a timely manner
- Liaise closely with the HR Department to ensure accurate pay processing.
- Process salary journey increases and the outturn of annual pay award as applicable.
- Process salary sacrifice deductions as well as court orders and statutory payments.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following:
- Excellent administration skills and ability to analyse data
- Excellent working knowledge of databases is essential, with the ability to analyse and present data in a clear and appropriate format
- Excellent attention to detail and a high degree of numeracy and accuracy
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Some understanding of payroll legislation and documentation
- Payroll experience is not essential but desirable
We are an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
For further information please feel free to get in touch with Esther Githu.