Job Title: .Net Developer
Location: Home Based
Salary: Competitive + Excellent Benefits
The CTA Management team has an exclusive opportunity for a .Net Developer for a household name within the distribution industry. My client has locations throughout the UK, but this role will be 100% home based, reporting directly to the Head of DevOps.
You will be working closely with the rest of the development team, business analysis and service management functions, you will deliver strategic customer facing tools and support existing business systems.
The successful candidate will be dynamic and proactive with a proven history in technologies such as .NET, C#, HTML and MVC.
Your day-to-day role:
- You will be responsible for Developing/maintaining (primarily) the .NET applications and integrated systems.
- You will be required to test and maintain software products to ensure reliable functionality and optimal performance.
- You must recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary.
- You must assist with the transformation and optimisation of solution development to support a truly agile operation.
- You must proactively engage with product backlog management process to ensure timely review, prioritisation and execution of justified systems changes.
You will ideally demonstrate skills and experience in:
- You Must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in application development.
- You must have knowledge of Object-Oriented programming and design, especially utilising C# in .NET.
- You must have knowledge of building integration using .NET to third party systems.
- Experience with source code management and version control is also a nice to have.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Car Allowance
- 10% Bonus
- 100% Home Working
- Generous Annual Leave
- Private Healthcare