We're looking for a ambitious individual to join our experienced Motor Insurance Account Handling Team.
If you can demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team, selling new business insurance policies to warm clients then this is the job for you.
You will be reporting to the Group Sales Manager. You will be primarily responsible for contacting clients that have specifically shown an interest in the companies insurance product - so nice warm calls, understanding their current needs and advising them on the product.
In the job you'll be tasked with liaising with clients on the phone, you will work as part of a growing team where support is readily available.
You will also be tasked with dealing with renewals and Mid Term Adjustments.
To be considered for the role of Motor Insurance Account Handler you'll need to be able to demonstrate the ability communicate with clients in a professional, efficient and supportive way.
In addition, you'll need the following:
- Pervious insurance sales experience (Ideally in motor insurance)
- The ability to manage your time
- The personal attributes to build rapport and trust with clients
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
Basic salary: Up to £28,000 per annum + Benefits
They are a specialist professional services products provider operating in a well-defined and niche specialist area for which they have an extremely strong presence and reputation.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Encourage and support employees to take on professional qualifications
- Operate in a truly 'supportive team' way
- Offer an excellent bespoke induction programme to get you up and running on their impressive tech stack allowing you to maximise your productivity and ultimately your earnings
Interested? If you think you're right for this Insurance Sales Advisor role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews