Your new company
Your new company is a global bank with over 600 branches across 5 continents. They are currently offering flexible working, with offices based in the Moorgate. You will be reporting into the Chief Operations Officer. They are looking for a Marketing Communications Officer to join their team.
Your new role
In your new role as the Marketing officer, you will be responsible for:
- Maintain the internet & Intranet sites on behalf of the bank Implement client & internal communications to meet the goals of the bank
- Assist the implementation & management of communications to build on the bank's brand
- Advise internal clients on aspects such as layout, copy, content, artwork etc.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the production process for external communications
- Supplier liaison & information management
What you need to succeed
To succeed in your new role as the Marketing Communications Officer, you will need to have:
- Degree level education or Professional Qualification (e.g. CIM)
- 3 years + experience in a similar MarComms role within Financial Services/Professional Services
- Knowledge of marketing and communication techniques
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and specialist software
- Stakeholder management
What you will get in return
- Competitive salary
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Money purchase pension scheme with contributions ranging from 5 to 13% of basic pay, and additional employer matching facility
- Private Medical Insurance for employee plus partner and children, including travel insurance
- 25 days holiday in addition to Bank and Public holidays increasing with service
- Season ticket loans available, plus ordinary and emergency personal loans
- Voluntary Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Discounted Gym Membership + much more!
What to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.