£50,000 - £60,000
This is a 3-month contract, which may go permanent.
A Software company based in East London are looking for an experienced and hands on Marketing Manager to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in the marketing industry and be ready to work in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities of a Marketing Manager
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Evaluate emerging technologies
- Collaborating with agencies and other vendor partners
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, email and social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend
Specification of a Marketing Manager
- To have previous marketing experience
- Degree qualified
- Basic knowledge of HTML, SEO and SEM
- Highly organised
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
What to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.