Our client, probably the best known brand in the self-build homes sector, started as a family run business in 1964 and was acquired by the company in 2006. Their traditional ethos, pride in their workmanship and the high quality standards and customer care that started with the company, remain at the heart of everything they do.
About the Marketing Executive role:
Our client is looking to recruit a Marketing Executive based near Sandy, Bedfordshire. The Marketing Executive position is a varied and busy role. You will be responsible for the day-to-day marketing for two companies.
This Marketing Executive role supports the Head of Marketing to drive the company towards becoming market leaders within the self-build sector. Duties include planning and implementing effective marketing campaigns both online and offline across a range of channels.
This is an excellent role for a dynamic, self-motivated person. They're particularly keen to hear from candidates with skills in copywriting, creative design or digital marketing looking to diversify into a broader marketing role.
The candidate should have an eye for detail and be able to multitask across projects on a daily basis. The role requires the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
Key responsibilities of their Marketing Executive:
• Write clear, attractive copy for numerous publishing sites
• Understand and use SEO principles to maximise content marketing
• Research and write blogs, articles, features
• Implementing marketing campaign strategies with a focus on content marketing
• Create your own relevant ideas for articles
• Conduct high-quality research for articles
• Edit and proof read copy to high degrees of accuracy
• Maintaining a high standard of content across the websites
• Promoting the brands, maximising their appeal to target markets
• Updating and uploading marketing content to the website CMS
• Managing relevant ad hoc projects as required
• Manage our Social Media platforms
Do you have the skills that they are looking for? If so, click apply now to be considered as their Marketing Executive!