DIGITAL MARKETING DATA SCIENTIST
UP TO £50,000
Leading Marketplace business is searching for a Marketing Data Scientist to join their Data Science function. This person needs to have strong SQL skills with some exposure to R/Python, with experience in Digital Marketing Campaigns. The role provides excellent growth and training opportunities to upskill, as well as having a fantastic, inclusive working culture. Don't miss out - apply now!
The Marketing Data Scientist will have the following responsibilities:
- Analyse: You will work closely with marketing department to optimise digital marketing spend to maximise sales, and help us improve our email and wider CRM efforts. Core to this is putting in place a system that allows us to measure impact of marketing and CRM interventions, and learn what resonates with our users. You will be translating business needs into technical requirements and turning them into analysis and ultimately actionable insights.
- Recommend: You will be a driving force in making the marketing team more data driven. To do this, interpreting your analysis to give recommendations on business decisions is instrumental. Close collaboration with people around you, and crisp and clear communications is the tools that you use to turn a finding into an action, and by doing so making a difference.
- Impact: This role can hugely improve how we run our business and we ensure we are visible to customers. With this, the business will grow faster and in a sustainable way. An understanding of what drives the company forward, and a constant focus on positive impact for the business will help you be epic in this role.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The Marketing Data Scientist will have the following skills and experience.
- You have a strong acumen for how to conceptualize a business in terms of metrics. You can break that down into constituent components and determine where opportunities for improvement lie.
- You have an interest in user behaviours you draw conclusions on how to make our marketing more compelling and more cost effective.
- You understand what metrics are core to measuring success of marketing efforts, and can clearly relate those to success of a business.
- The challenges and subtleties of attribution and incrementality are well understood by you.
- You can argue convincingly for your conclusions.
- SQL and Python are comfortably in your toolbox and you have experience with transforming data into a format that is relevant to the problem you are solving.
- You have knowledge of the tools used to obtain measurements of marketing efforts that help inform decision making.
The successful Marketing Data Scientist will receive a salary of up to £50,000 based upon experience. On top of this, the successful candidate will receive a great holiday allowance, a fantastic working culture, as well as other benefits.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Noah Stuckey via the Apply link on this page