Redimeer are for a Marketing Analyst to join an exciting wealth management fintech. The Marketing Analyst will help with analysing past campaigns, client data and business intelligence, to unearthing new opportunities to grow the business.
The ideal candidate will have a passion and skill for gathering, displaying and understanding data and being able to articulate the numbers and trends into actionable ideas. They'll have a strong understanding of the fundamentals of data analysis whilst also being well-versed in marketing and business growth.
They would have a successful track record of helping consumer facing businesses, preferably in the finance sector, grow and optimising their acquisition channels in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll do:
- Structure our existing data sources into accessible dashboards for adhoc & regular analysis
- Current marketing channels include PPC, display, social, email, referral & affiliates
- Business sources include Zendesk, Xero, Hubspot and GoogleAnalytics
- Work with the business to define the strategy for upcoming marketing efforts - using insight from the data to optimise existing channels and spot opportunities to try new ideas to boost our acquisition efforts and brand awareness
- Get under the hood of core business metrics - aligning our marketing and business efforts with a core set of KPIs
- Provide regular reports on marketing and business performance
- 2+ years experience in B2C marketing analysis in a high-performing team and company or agency with aggressive growth goals
- Strong experience in planning and executing data analysis
- Experience and understanding of the full marketing funnel, respective KPIs, multi-touch attribution and related financial metrics
- Strong communication skills
- Highly proactive with a willingness and ability to get hands dirty