Manufacturing Process Technician - Night
To operate a variety of manufacturing processes under controlled conditions and to monitor and record quality control data.
* Follow work instructions to manufacture fuel cells within the manufacturing department to quality and production plans, to include accurate weighing and recording of data, operating process equipment and completing in-process checks.
* Carry out visual inspection of fuel cells against quality standards and record data.
* Perform all quality control actions as identified on the control plans.
* Inform the line manager of any non-conformances with the process or product and take the necessary actions as indicated on the control plan.
* Maintain adequate stocks of raw materials to complete the required processes and report any shortages.
* Work with R&D and Engineering personnel in continuous improvement activities.
* Ensure all Health and Safety requirements are observed.
* Keep the work area clean and tidy at all times.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Basic engineering/scientific/chemical/manufacturing process skills.
* Previous manufacturing operations experience.
* Previous experience as a Laboratory Technician, ie solution-making, small batch-making etc
* Experience of working in controlled areas eg GMP, clean room.
* Previous quality control measurement and reporting experience.
* Basic IT skills.
* Evidence of numeracy and literacy skills.
* An understanding of ISO9001.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
Internal and External Relationships:
* Quality Team: reporting quality issues; operating QC instruments; direction on cell quality; training.
* Manufacturing Engineering: reporting equipment/process failures; direction on process equipment requirements; training.
* Facilities Team (incl H&SE): reporting site/facility issues; reporting near miss and incidents; direction on facility requirements; training.
This is a fantastic opportunity, to apply, please go through the link and we will call you to discuss the role and company in more detail