How does a lifelong job with a respected local manufacturer sound to you? This group of companies has an outstanding employer-record with superior staff retention levels. They are looking for an experienced Manufacturing Operative to join a small team - you'll be a valuable asset to the business as well as your colleagues.
* They're a global manufacturer supplying into many different markets
* They offer career progression and further personal development opportunities
* You'll be in a safe environment due to their high H&S expectations
* We have placed some key members across the business over the years - they love working there!
* Based in a small team, you'll be responsible first and foremost, for actively promoting and adhering to H&S in the workplace
* You'll be operating a broad range of specialist engineering equipment (Precision Rod Grinding, Beam Saw and Horizontal Band Saw)
* Recording and processing stock movements ensuring high attention to detail at all times
* Full specialist training will be provided
* You'll be a real team player!
* You will have worked in a manufacturing / warehouse environment previously
* If you've worked in an engineering facility, this would be highly advantageous
* You should have a good employment record in order to demonstrate reliability
* It would be desirable that you hold a Fork Lift Truck licence but this is not essential
What You Get
* A competitive salary of up to £23,000 dependent on experience
* Company pension scheme
* Health & Wellbeing management
What Happens Next
* If you feel that you're qualified for this position, please apply now