Would you like to work with some of the most exciting and fastest growing tech companies from around the world? We are now working with one of London's leading international professional services firms that focus on maximising client assets and wealth and is known for its expertise in global expansion amongst other solutions.
We are looking for a Qualified Accountant with extensive management accounting experience to join this multi award winning International Outsourcing Team as an Assistant Manager, based in Central London.
This role offers the chance to work closely with the individuals and companies behind some of the most innovative products and services from around the world, along with flexible working and various benefits.
- Control and manage a vast portfolio of clients from a range of industries including a large number of fast growth Tech firms.
- Review simple and complex management accounts and financial statements on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Oversee and manage the entirety of your client portfolio, communicating regularly with clients to provide advice and support, as well as full management of budgeting and costing.
- Maintain existing client relationships and identify potential areas for business development.
- Be a key contributor to the advancement of the teams efficiency and profitability through identifying new software, routines and controls.
- Assist in the running of the department including supervising and assisting more junior colleagues with simple and complex matters.
- Assist senior colleagues and contribute to the overall improvement and growth of the team.
- ACA / ACCA Qualified.
- Must have gained your experience within a practice environment.
- Must have previously undertaken the full review of management accounts and have experience of managing more junior colleagues.
- Good working knowledge of VAT.
- Experience with accounting packages such as Xero and NetSuite is desirable.
- Willingness to develop client base.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the best specialist teams in the industry! If you would like any further information on this opportunity, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Roland White is an Accounting and Finance specialist consultancy that focuses on delivering high quality recruitment support to all of our candidates and clients. We partner professionals and deliver a personalised service to help you secure the next move that is right for you!
Roland White is a recruitment agency and is advertising this on behalf of one of its clients. For more information on our vacancies and how we can help you, please contact us via .